Versatility at its best
With The GWP natural cladding you can choose from a range of beautiful natural wood cladding options.
We’ll help you choose from a range of modern architectural profiles such as vertical shiplap, rusticated or classic
bevelled weatherboards. All created from renewable timbers.
Why GWP natural hardwood cladding over other options?
- Sustainable – Our cladding follows the best social and environmental practices and therefore is 100% FSC®, PEFC
an internal Due Care Chain of Custody environmental compliance program.
- Durability – Our class 1 timbers have a 40 + year natural durability vs some other timbers that are only class 3 timbers with 7-15 years durability.
- Superior performance – proven to perform exceptionally well in the harshest environments.
- Insulation: Wood cladding acts as insulation, potentially lowering energy bills and protecting the structure’s interior from outside noise.
- Renewable and biodegradable wood requires very little energy to produce, making it a sustainable building solution. In addition, trees naturally absorb CO2 and release oxygen, making wood cladding essentially carbon-neutral.